10.04.2004

Uh Oh

I really hurt Orazio's feelings. How come I always turn out to be a bitch? I don't even realize it and then it happens. I think the guy is immune to pain because he's gorgeous and has everything going to him. Then I basically tell him he's a jerk that interrupts haphazardly and he's lost like 30 points. He was so sad. I felt horrible. He kept saying how he really tries to be polite and sweet. He didn't mean to interrupt. He thought I was finished speaking.

Then he got mad! He told me fuck you and that he didn't like how I make him sound like such a jerk. I would have been offended if I didn't realize how bad it made him feel. Anyway, I think it's all smoothed over now. I just want him to be happy. He makes everything so fun. I want to keep him.

Oh, he was talking about meeting my mother (she's coming to the states in January) and I told him that she's going to like him so much she's going to want to put him in her pocket. It's true. In fact, I want to put him somewhere, but it's not my pocket.

Oh, one more thing. Orazio says that I started talking in my sleep. I said to him, "Give me the paperwork. All the children have it." He says I said it about an hour after I fell asleep. And I said it mean!

I have to laugh at that.

Oh, just one more thing I swear. My new student should be interesting. Her first name is Queen. Middle name Victoria. Queen Victoria. I am teaching the posh ones. Think I should put in for a headmistress position in Berkshire????

Katherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home