9.15.2004

Jinna Rocks!

Hey Jinna!
I can't wait until you get here. Wow. A friend in California. I guess you won't be here in time for our bar-b-q on Sunday. That's ok. We'll have another and make it in honor of you.

Hmmm... Orazio is still setting me on fire. He's so sweet in e-mails and on the phone. I've never known anyone so hot to be so kind.

I went to the gym tonight and did 12 minutes running/panting/walking/stumbling. I also did 21 minutes cycling. Plus 5 minutes on stairmaster (I hate the stairmaster; I will never subject myself to more than 5 minutes on it). I did some upper body and stomach weight training exercises that I don't know the names of, I stretched a little, and I drank some water. Most importantly, I have completed 4 days without a cigarette. Can you believe it? I've been trying to keep really, really busy. That way I don't think about it. Today I put my little 7 mg patch on my back and I went to get my hair highlighted, cut, and flat ironed. Four hours later, I emerged and went straight to work. I was late, as usual, so I had to change in my car like a fool.

This is the diet I am following:
Eat nothing for as long as possible
Eat Wheat Thins out of box that you find under the passenger seat in your car
Eat 3 chocolates that your coworker made at home in the microwave, dyed red, and poured into little heart molds on her lunch hour
Drink large coffee that tastes suspiciously of whole milk
Go to Olive Garden at 9:30 and eat a bowl of soup, followed by a gargantuan bowl of salad so good that you would slap your mama for another serving
Drink a lot of diet coke and a small glass of water
Take a long, hot bath so you can sweat it all out
Read a Marian Keyes novel in the bath and get angry at the unfeeling male villain, adrenaline surging through veins and heart racing as the outrage sweeps through you
Sleep
Wake up thin, gorgeous, with knowledge of Italian hunk likely masturbating over your image on his computer screen

Laugh at the world, because face it. People are hilarious and nothing makes any sense. Ever.

Kisses,
Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home