9.02.2004

Miss! Miss!

That's what little English children say. Miss! Miss! Could you help me, Miss? It is cute at first, then it gets really irritating.

But guess what. I just got hired to teach 6th grade. I am so, so, so relieved. My bills were getting out of control! But now I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I found out I'm going to have loads of time off, and I'm going to save my money so I can get to Oman! I'm so excited. I hope my job rocks. I really am looking forward to joining the professional world again. The Estee Lauder counter has been OUT OF CONTROL during gift. I swear to God, I would like to peg a couple of old ladies in the head with 2.5 ounce jars of Resilience Lift. And rub some Idealist-Micro D exfoliator in their eyes for good measure. Not only is it super grainy, it heats on contact with water. That'll show 'em.

So anyway, I'm in a great mood! I got a real job! Hallelujah! Now I can keep looking for my rich plastic surgeon husband.

Kisses,
kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home