9.05.2004

hi kids

hi,
well, everything has been going ok so far. i felt that mysterious happy feeling again today. i worked for 7 hours, and because i was in such a jubilant mood, i stopped to buy bagels, doughnuts, and OJ for all the ladies i work with. we had a really good day. it was so busy, even if we did have a couple of crazies in, and everyone was in a happy mood. my favorite work colleagues were there. bernadette, fragrances, who told me that her freshman college son came into our department, saw me, and said, "mom, that girl is sooooo pretty." you can imagine that that comment made my day. then an older woman came in and i did the complete hydrating treatment on her face. she told me all about her crap children and how she's raising a 10-month-old baby boy because all her granddaughter is good at is sleeping. so she's raising her great-grandbaby, is 79, and told me over and over that i'd made her day because i made her skin feel so nice and i listened to her. aww.

now for the juicy stuff. tabish came up to santa clarita on friday night. the traffic was awful, of course, and it took him about 2 hours to get here, but he got here around 9 and then took me out for dinner. i ate tortilla soup because i swear to god i haven't been very hungry for months (i am not me, i feel like a different person some days) and i drank a highly-caloric alcoholic beverage. i let him have a sip. then he came back to my place and we drank vodka and pineapple. he made some comment about not drinking very much because the cops would pull him over for drinking and driving for sure because it's labor day weekend. so i, puritan that i am, told him he should just spend the night. it's not a big deal and i could sleep in the other girl's room because she's in miami. then he kissed me a nice deep kiss and said ok. then i found out that he'd already told his mother he was going to sleep over at his friend's house in irvine. ha ha ha. he's so naughty. so anyway, we didn't do the deed or anything, but he is really sweet and nice to sleep next to. (you didn't really think i was going to sleep in the other girl's room, did you?) he did offer to get the condom out of his car, but i said let's wait and he said no problem. see? he's ok.

he also got a lot of the shit spyware off of my computer. in the process, he may have seen this blog's address, so perhaps he is reading this too. hope not. that never turns out well, does it girls?

i'm looking forward to teaching. estee lauder is fun, but it doesn't pay so hot.

my mom is pissed at me because i still haven't mailed her box. i need to do that on tuesday. i'm a crap daughter.

i asked my step-grandfather, tom, if we could have a bar-b-q at his place when i leave work. he said sure. so i'm aiming for a sunday night because we're all off early. hope people will come! i'm going to invite all the peeps from work.

i can't wait until i have money. hello teaching job, good-bye ramen noodles. i have monday off, thank god, so if you feel like calling me, give me a shout!!

that's all for now.

xxx
kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home