9.17.2004

More News

This is my sixth day as a non-smoker. It's alright, but sometimes I really want one. Like when I'm happy or really pissed off. Or depressed or bored. So basically, all the time I'd like to have a cigarette.

I think I'm getting fat. I can't tell yet. Maybe when I get my hoodlum class I will start smoking again. I don't know...

My last day with Estee Lauder is on the 23rd. I've been buying shoes, cosmetics, and perfume before my 25% discount gets stripped away. You know, the important stuff.

My best friend called me tonight and that made me sooooooo happy. I love hearing from her. She's awesome and funny and soooo pretty. I wish that more people could be like her. We'd have a lot more violent crime and everyone would eat Ben & Jerry's for lunch.

I'm tired, but I have a million things to do and not a lot of motivation to do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home