9.13.2004

I Heart Italians

OOOOoooh, guess what. I haven't heard from Tabz in over a week. What else is new?

But it doesn't matter. Because I met a sexy man on the internet named Orazio. It's pronounced like Or-Otts-E-O. Anyway, I melted when I met him last Wednesday (he came over to my house and hung out for about 5 hours) and then I saw him again last night. We went out to Ventura and got into every kind of trouble imaginable. The good kind of trouble. Anyway, about five minutes after I got there he asked me to be his girlfriend. Whoa. Didn't expect that at all. So I tortured him a while and he asked me a couple more times, appearing to finally crumble, when all the time in my head I was like Yes! Jackpot! Yes!

So let me tell you about him. He's a pilot and he flies to Mexico and Las Vegas regularly. He drives a Lexus. He's over 6 feet tall. I saw his you-know-what and it's incredibly large. He's attractive. He's sick of flying and he is taking Biology courses so that he can be a Biology teacher. He says he likes me a lot. He says that often. He's had 5 girlfriends in the past 3 years, so don't think I'm going crazy head-over-heels on this guy. I am planning to take it one day at a time and enjoy what I've got. I stress too much.

OK, and I'm on day 3 no smoking. I got a patch and I think it's helping. It's a bitch, though, because it comes off in the shower. Orazio says he doesn't care if I smoke, but the first time I met him he said that he used to smoke (for two years) and then one day he decided to quit and said to himself, "This is not a part of me anymore." So I'm going to try that. The problem is that I don't want to gain weight. I know I'll gain a little, so I'll try to curb it by going to the gym.

I'm looking forward to my teaching job... It starts the 24th. Woo hoo. I get kids in on the 27th.

Love you guys. Jinna, when are you getting HERE????

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home