8.16.2004

ohmigod

Oh my good Lord. Things that have happened in the last two weeks:

1. I disappeared off of the face of the planet.
2. I moved to Santa Clarita and couldn't get my internet to work for 13 days.
3. I've been working at Estee Lauder for many days and many hours.
4. I'm trashing my car by leaving sticky, fluid materials in it and returning to discover them melted and all over my passenger seat.
5. I've been visiting and entertaining my Grandfather-type with liquor and funny work-related stories.
6. The Clinique make-up artist guy (Mexican, named Noe, pronounced NO-ay) asked me for my number and I went to visit him at his place in Burbank.
7. I passed my real estate course.
8. My mom has returned to the states and we're meeting up this week.
9. I love my new house. It is pretty and too good for the likes of me.
10. I miss you all and I have so many stories but not enough energy to type them all right now.
11. My best friend moved into her new place in Virginia and I'm way happy for her.
12. I'm hoping for a teaching job to open up NOW.
13. I'll write more later on my new, improved, lightening fast internet connection.
14. I joined a gym.
7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home