7.25.2004

Back to the Grind

OK, so tomorrow is my first day selling make-up to women who have a lot of money.  I'd rather be shopping.

Grandma is OK.  Tom is OK.  I just found out that my step-aunt (the one with the posh accent) and her husband (the talkative money-making machine) are coming to see us next weekend.  They live in London most of the time.  So anyway, I have to get Grandma to act a little bit more sane and clean this place up.  Also, real groceries (not just cantaloupes and cartons of old milk) may need to be purchased. 

Tabish talked to me on the phone on Friday, but I haven't hear from him since.  This has made me sad.  I'm trying to keep myself busy so that I don't think about the rejection and get depressed...

I wrote to another hot guy on the dating site I like.  Let's see if he bites.  He's made hot compared to Tabz.  But Tabz was fun and had cool stories to tell.  Sadness.  I want him because he doesn't want me!  Oh well, there are other fish on plenty of fish.com

I took Tom to see my new house in Santa Clarita today.  He liked it.  Then we tried to go to a state park and see some snakes, but a fire burned the whole place down and when we got there it was charred ruins.  A big sign was posted that said DO NOT ENTER.  Not that we would have.

I'm excited about Estee Lauder.  I will tell you how it goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home