7.23.2004

GROSS!!!!!

Dear Sweet Saints, Look at this DISGUSTING e-mail I just got.  It's from a guy who uses the roommate finding service that I use.  Ick, Ick, Ick.  He just wants a Ho, not a roommate.  And I looked at his pics and he is REVOLTING.  If you want to see them, go to www.roommateaccess.com.  He's rdmmoyer

Are you still looking for a roommate? Would you like to live in Long Beach, California? Please check out my profile and contact me at: “rdmmoyer@dslextreme.com“. You may also call me at: 562-436-8888. I’m looking forward to meeting you. Roy. >>>>>>>>>>>> My profile: Here is free rent for the right woman. There are a lot of amenities that come with this apartment. Free rent, free food, free utilities, free basic sundries, free phone service, free cable TV, parking, and free moving service. I am a decent, sincere, honest, hardworking, and financially secure man hoping to find a mutually beneficial relationship with a female roommate. Must supply a photo and basic background check. Drugs and disease free, no smoking, and a private quiet life style are the requirements. I do like to have fun! Theme parks and tourist stuff in S.Calif, dinners, movies, theater, biking, hiking, camping, skating, swimming, long drives to points of interest, sitting at a desk and reading and studying interesting stuff, long walks at a rapid pace, eating ice cream and popcorn and drinking wine and beer, and of course - quiet companionship in an intimate place. I would prefer to have a Hispanic female roommate so she can make me fluent in Spanish, or an Asian female roommate just because I love Asian females. Actually I am looking for a sweet, sincere, honest, fun, and temperate roommate of any race or background. This will be interesting for both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home