7.12.2004

Sunshiny Days

Grandma is doing A-OK. She's eating, walking, relaxed. It's a relief. Had a male nurse come to care for her wound today. Sounds sexy, but he wasn't.

Got my Real Estate book today. It's HUGE. So I get to read chapters 1-4 before Saturday. The guy teaching the class is a big burly black man. He looks like such a thug! He's really articulate and owns the real estate brokerage, so he's a man with a plan. I want to be like him when I grow up. Minus the gold chain.

I start working tomorrow (Amen, Amen). The balance in my bank account is humorously low. Am stalking an internet guy who is spending the rest of the summer touring South America. Then he's coming up to LA and wants to meet me. His personal ad said "I hate gold-diggers." Sounds like an announcement that he has money, to me! Oh well, he doesn't need to know that I'll run a credit check on him if it gets serious. That's normal, right?

Step-grandfather Tom is back soon. Everyone is looking forward to it! Then I am goint to start seriously apartment-hunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home