5.21.2005

Tidbits

I just found a list of things that were said the days surrounding Heather's mom's funeral. I wrote down what I found particularly engaging.

Tommy: I'm gonna get some truck nuts. You know, balls hangin' down under the license plate.

Heather: Hey, the dog didn't eat that hot dog you threw it. Just the bun. Katherine: It's obviously a Jew dog.

Heather quoting her mother: Men only want to squash your dreams and stop you from reaching your goals.

Kenny: I'd be hitting that shit 24/7 (in reference to me, said to Tommy at his mom's funeral)

It was a surreal weekend, to say the least. But at the end, everyone said the same thing:
Happy Birthday, Heather!!!!!

1 Comments:

At May 23, 2005, Blogger Ash said...

You wrote down some other doozies as well, post those! Heather and I had a fun girly day Saturday and I got to see her cool pad in Dupont Circle. I tried to give her all my chocolate since baby just doesn't want any, but she wouldn't take it. I guess she's gettin' enough of the other stuff ;).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home