4.23.2005

Yummy

The yummy Delta pilot just wrote to me. He is on a layover in Atlanta. What he doesn't know is that I speak Pilot, so I know that probably means he is getting laid in Atlanta. I'll find out eventually! I sent him some more pics of me. He said he got then and that I look great, so that's 8 pics total from 8 different angles and he still likes me. Result!

I hope he's as hot as his pics are when I meet him. He's getting in on Sunday. Maybe I will see him in Santa Clarita. Maybe I'll put it off a few days... I'm meeting Mike from Lancaster on Monday. I don't know much about him. He is divorced and looks good in his picture.

We went to a club last night and I totally shook my ass. Sunny and I even danced on the catwalk thing. I had no fear. That's what 'adios' and appletini can do for you. I got some action, too. These two Arab guys danced with me. The first guy came over after I smiled at him. After dancing for a while I asked him how old he was. "How old do you think I am?" he said. I smiled and replied, "Seventeen?" He got REALLY pissed off and walked away. Julie was like, "Katherine, you idiot, this is a 21 and over club!" Ooops. Sunny was like, whatever, he wasn't that cute anyway. By the way, Sunny saw the Delta guy's pic and I think he wants to steal him away from me and fuck him. So a little while later another guy from that guy's crew came over and asked me to dance. I was like, "Sure." We had fun. Good dancer. Told me I was pretty. I was thinking, "I know what you want.... And you're not gonna get it." Ha ha ha. He really needed to back that hard on off of my ass a little more, though. I should have started talking to him in Arabic. That would have wigged him out.

This morning I woke up with a hangover. It was pretty bad. Felt like ralphing. Took a shower, drank water veeeerrrrrrryyyyyy slowly. Brushed the fur out of my mouth. Then Sunny dried my hair and straightened it with a straightening iron. He's very good for stuff like that!

Then Jinna and I went to see The Interpreter. It was fucked up. I liked it. I really wanted to pin Nicole's hair up out of her face, but other than that it was good. She looks AMAZING. She doesn't have a facial flaw! I want to know who does her work.

I'm going to Candice's birthday party tonight with Valerie. It should be fun. I'm excited.

Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home