4.14.2005

CrAzY dayz

Guess what. Some guy named Omar reads this blog. Funny! Wonder if he has gotten to the Dubai bits yet. I called Manar and asked her if she thought her dad would arrange a marriage for me. She said I'm in his good book and very few people are (how the hell did I manage that?????) and that he would probably do it. I'm gonna send him a big real estate investment proposal before I do that, though.

Hmmm... A lot happened. Oh, the principal was nice today. I turned in all these forms early and she was like, "Someone keeps on top of things!" Of course. Because I rock, woman.

I'm nearly finished with my crap video course. Once I get the transcript I should earn 5,000 more next year than I did last year. Actually even more because I didn't work a full year this year. Plus I get enrolled in the beginning teacher program and they give me a couple of hundred bucks to buy classroom supplies. Sweet.

The cruise is getting really close. I'm excited. I have to have the straps on my dress taken up tomorrow. I can't keep putting it off.

Oh, Justin wanted to know why I kept my plentyoffish personal ad up since I was seeing him so much. So I was nice and took it down. If things head way south I'll just start a new profile. I'm gonna do yahoo next.

Oh, I went to visit Bekah and she is 6 months "up the pole". Don't you dare tell her, but she is huge. And it was even worse because when I got there her mother was like, "Oh my God! You're so skinny! That suit is just hanging off of you! What HAPPENED?" All I could do was laugh. Positive side effects exist to break-ups from gigolos. Anyway, Bekah's ass is about 4 feet wide and her feet are huge. But she is glowing and fun and sweet and I'm glad she lives so close by. We ate a bunch of cake while I was there. I am so going to hang out at her place and live at the pool this summer (they don't know what they are in for). While I was there, one of her brothers got in trouble because he shot up one of the neighbor's windows and the guy watched him do it from his balcony.

I saw Kakenya last night! She looks so good. I drove down to Venice and we ate at this swank place called Chaya something. I think I saw Drew Barrymore's mother. Who totally stared me down. It was scary. Ate sushi and yummy chicken wrap with Miso sauce. And a cantaloupe martini. It was gross. I'll stick to apple. We talked about all the work she is doing. She has been raising money to get women "repaired" and sewn back up after they have babies too young and the little tykes rip them apart. Amy from the Washington Post was there. I was a little ticked about that because I wanted Kakenya to myself, but she was really cool and interested in what I am doing. We compared notes about our trips to Kakenya's village. She said she went 13 hours without peeing on a bus. I was like, yeah, I just had to last 11 hours when I went.

I'm going to a housewarming/birthday party for one of our teachers tomorrow night. I think I'll bring apple-tini ingredients and make them for people there.

One of my kids kicked a really annoying kid in the chest yesterday, which was kind of satisfying. I had to send the bad kid to in-school suspension today. I missed him.

We're reading Hatchet in class right now. It's awesome. All about a boy who has to survive in the Canadian wilderness.

OOOOooooh, I'm all signed up for SCUBA for when I get back from the cruise. It's going to be awesome. We have a couple of dives we're going to do off of Catalina and Redondo Beach. It should be fun.

But the biggest news of all is that Heather is getting lots of sex from a guy with a mega-thick dick. And Ashley is pregnant. The world is flip-flopping again. In a good way.

1 Comments:

At April 20, 2005, Blogger Keepin it real said...

Yeah I read this blog. It is actually one of 4 that I visit daily. I like how you are not boring. Some blogs are horrible, but boring, that's not you. I'm not too sure what you meant by Dubai bits. I asked my wife what it might've meant and she didn't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home