3.04.2005

Doctors are Hot

You muppets! Dr. Sheldon is still with Kim! And I'm not about to ask him if he did a student. Who was your source? I want to talk to them. I am disgusted with this unreliable rumor mill. I thought we were better at this than what has proven to be true!

Here is the e-mail I got yesterday from Dr. Sheldon:

Katherine -

I guess I will see you in a few weeks! Just saw dad last weekend, he was in the country, sent him your love....

I am going to Pakistan with Dr. S next week on a curriculum project. If we make it back, then I will see you in LA, I guess.

Nope, no offspring, we are still avoiding that subject. Who knows what we will decide there!

See you soon, Peter

What the fuck are they going to do in Pakistan? Yuck.

OK, other than that, I have had a pretty good week. Went out speed dating again, met a technical director for FOX who studied French at La Sorbonne. That was funny. He told me he studied in France, and I said sarcastically, "At the Sorbonne?" And he was like, well, yeah. Oh. Oops.

I LOVE Valerie. She is the cool Egyptian chick I met at the first speed dating thing in West Hollywood. We met in Glendale and had dinner at this swank restaurant called the Rusty Pelican. I just like the name. And the waiter was very condescending, so you know it was a nice place. And Valerie speaks Arabic so she indulged me a little and let me talk to her in my ghetto imitation of the language. Anyway, I completely relate to her. She is cynical and cute and she works hard for her money. What I didn't realize is how SMART and MATURE she is. The complete opposite of me! She's one year older than me, but she bought a house as an investment and has been renting it out and letting it appreciate in value for a couple of years. With her equity line of credit, she just bought a GORGEOUS BMW. The day I met her was the first day she had had the car. She had had it shipped from NC Chapel Hill. It's a 2002 some number convertible, powder blue, black top. It looks sooooooo nice, and the ride was so smooth. The heated seats were perfect. We cruised LA with top down, letting our hair blow everywhere with KIIS FM blaring Usher and our asses nice and toasty.

Her seats reminded me of David's Saab. It had heated seats and I loved them. Anyway, I nearly dropped dead when she told me this, but she is in the process of selling her house in LA and she wants to invest in a Palmdale property. And I just heard from my lawyer friend that she has a Palmdale property available, in need of some work, for the bargain price of 300,000. I called Valerie today and told her. The property should be ready by early summer. Maybe Val will have sold her house by then. . .

Oh my God! And I bought a TV this week. Maybe I'll actually finish my video course now. It's a 20" Toshiba flatscreen with built in DVD and VCR. The picture is so, so clear. We just got cable installed in the house along with the high speed internet last week, so I am going to reconnect with the world. It feels sooooooo good. Plus I'm going to watch unlimited Absolutely Fabulous on the TV in my room. Life is good.

Anyway, I'm going out shopping with Jill tomorrow in the afternoon, clubbing with Valerie Saturday night, and out to brunch with Candice and her family on Sunday morning. I love my girlfriends, I really really do!

And next Saturday I'm going skiing with the kids again. Should I call and book a private lesson with Scott? I was thinking about it, but I haven't seen him with his hat off. . . What if he is bald?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home