2.25.2005

What is it with the Italians???

Jesus fucking Christ! The third one this week and another LOSER!

Hi how are you!!! My name is marco, I do not have a pic but I am an handsome man, 6'2", blue eyes shave bald hair, I sell cars GMC, today I sold a big Yukon XL Danali. I speak Spanish good,and Italian because that is where I am from.I am a really nice guy, ready to love a woman for a very long time, I am very passionate in my life, I love life, is a great gift. I hope you will take the time to write me back. 2 years ago a got the real estate license. I am a smart guy great companion, funny and sweet, I take life and people very seriously. I really hope you will write me.Ciao Marco

Where the hell are all these creepy Italians coming from?

Tomorrow is ski day (aka the day the children pull a Lord of the Flies moment and kill me on the slopes). On Sunday I'm going out with Justin. I talked to him on the phone for about an hour last night and he is really serious and kind. He didn't overdo the compliments, but he said a couple of great things that I've been thinking about all day. One thing really surprised me. He said that when he met me he expected me to be shy and quiet. He said he wasn't expecting the ballsy way I teased him and he liked that because he doesn't like statues. Hmmm. Then he said that I seem like a "my way or the highway" kind of person. He said, "I can see us going out on a fifth date and me saying something you don't like and you saying Sayonara without a second thought." Very, very interesting. That's how I like to think, but it's not always how I act. I told him he was very perceptive and to keep that thought in mind at ALL times. And he said not to take it the wrong way, but I seem like a bit of a princess. I told him that I take my time in the bathroom, so if he doesn't like it, get out now.

Anyway, I'm completely exhausted. I went shopping for a hat to wear tomorrow and all I came home with was tons of sexy underwear. My mind is already in the gutter. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home