2.19.2005

Torrance

I went to Torrance yesterday and had a blast! I visited Candice and stayed over with her. We went out to eat with 8 of her girlfriends from college. They were AMAZING. I liked all of them. One of them is dating a cop that she met when she wanted to make a report on a child beater that she saw in Wal-Mart. Isn't that a great story? "I saw this trashy bitch smacking her kid so I called Children and Family services right in her face. She broke my phone and then I went and grabbed a cop in the street." Ha ha ha. They've been dating for a month. And the other girls were really funny. One of them plays Poker for a living. She doesn't have a job, she just plays cards a couple of nights a week. Sweet, but scary. Then we all went out to see Hitch and I felt like a fool because I left my phone on in the theatre and the new love interest, Justin, called me. Anyway, I shut it off as quickly as I could and called him back later. We're going out tomorrow. He lives sort of near Italian schmuck, but far enough away that I know I won't see the dirty bastard. The movie Hitch is HILARIOUS from beginning to end. I love Eva Mendes and her body is the one I strive for. That girl's hips and ass are to DIE for! I'm going to work out today so I can sculpt my bootie into her shape.

I talked to Afarin today (she called me to tell me that my room is open and I can move back in any minute if I want to) and she said that Orazio is a loser, bottom line, and he has chosen this sad, pity-life where his sorry hairdresser wife has to support him. And we agree that it's only a matter of minutes before he starts cheating on her again. He has to do something to convince himself he is worth something to someone, right? Afarin is great. And so smart. I remember her saying that she and I didn't know what he is doing during the week we he wasn't around me, so don't get too caught up in him. I knew she was right then, and I'm glad I never trusted him enough to give him all my heart and secrets and MONEY! Ha ha ha. That's the best part. I was too smart to give him a cent and I will always congratulate myself for it. His wife may have him at home, telling her he loves her forever, but all she's really gotten is the role of supporting him. If I was her, I would invest money in a one-way ticket to Italy and kick his ass out of my house and onto the nearest Alitalia flight. Let him go live with his real mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home