2.20.2005

A Great Date

Today was a very, very, very good day. I shopped and bought TONS of gorgeous new clothes. I got two wool skirts from Ann Taylor, a tweed skirt from NY&Co., two pretty wrap tops (both pink), a push-up bra from Victoria's Secret that makes my tits look AMAZING, some Heavenly body wash from Victoria's Secret, and some new powder that Estee Lauder just launched. It felt great to spend money. It really, really did. And the best part was that Ann Taylor was having a sale, so I got 5 great pieces there for less than 90 dollars, and everything looks tailored, classy, and sleek. The cream pants I got are wool and lined and my ass looks hot in them. Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot this. The REAL best part is that everything I bought from Ann Taylor and NY&Co is a size 8, which I think I was for 6 minutes in the 7th grade.

When I left shopping I met Justin in Simi Valley. Oh my God. He is mega-hot. He looks better than his pic. And I can't believe how huge he is. I had to really work to keep my mouth shut so I didn't say the completely inappropriate thoughts that were running through my head. We had a really good time. We went out to eat at Chili's and we were there talking for over 2 hours. I couldn't really tell if he was just being polite or if he was into me until I mentioned that I am suspicious that Harryson, my 11-year-old problem student, has a crush on me. He looked at me and said, "Yes, he does. I'm telling you right now that he definitely has a crush on you."

Aww, Justin thinks I'm pretty. Anyway, I don't know that much about him. He's 25 years old, born in October, like me. He works on one of the bases in Ventura. He's 6'5", his dad is 6'4", he is from a tiny town in Illinois really near where I used to live when I was in high school. He's been in the Navy since '98, his arms are as big around as tree trunks, he has gorgeous, dark brown eyes, and his teeth are really really white. He works out 5 times a week. He's been to Italy (blech), Turkey, and tons of other places that I can't remember. He also has two female roommates. Hmmmmm........ I don't think I should have asked him 3 times if he was married. Because I asked him so much he now is constantly asking me if I have a husband.

Oh, and he owns two Mustangs. As in the car, not the horse. And he has some other random car that he is going to use for drag racing. All of this makes him sound very young and boyish, but I'm telling you the guy is smart. He was talking about ancient artifacts and the impact of atmospheric elements on the integrity of the external blah blah blah. He told me that he pours a lot of money into his car, but I pour a lot of money into my body treatments and clothes and stuff so I really can't judge. Anyway, I like him. I think he is a good guy. He said he has never met anyone else off of the internet before and he is single, and I believe him. Oh, I peaked at the bill. It was 50 bucks because we dipped into the liquor quite a bit, and I made a move to pay and he wouldn't have it. This guy is a real man. Yummy.

Tomorrow Mike wants to meet me. I'm digging on Mike because he is tall, dark, and handsome. From Morocco and he speaks Arabic. I have decided I'm going to pick my Arabic back up, so I don't think he is a bad dating prospect at all. He lives in Northridge, which is a lot closer than Justin lives, but not as beautiful. I'll let you know how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home