2.17.2005

How FREAKY is this?

So I posted my profile on a dating site and this is what I received today:

Ciao Kate,
I introduce myself, my name is Linus (38), and I do write you from Italy. At first congratulations for your picture, it is quite nice also, and your sight is definitely sweet and I think it reveals your energy. I have seen your photo and read your profile and you seem to me an smart and sparkly woman,perhaps with a character somewhat strong, or not?. But also may be it's a hub of your charm. I cannot explain why, but your picture made me think about Venice, had you been there? , I mean your sight and smile made me think about sightseeings and a nice dinner in Venice. Well not today because its completely snowed and frozen. But in Spring is like a dream.I think is correct to send you a photo of mine (since I saw yours and I enjoyed them), therefore but it was impossible to attach more than one, sorry. I promise to send others by email.I wish you the best and I'm looking forward for your answer.
Tanti bacioni (lots of kisses)Linus

No, no, no, no! Not another one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home