10.31.2006

Praying for an offer

As far as listings go, I'm doing great. As far as selling those listings go, I'm sucking a**. I just listed a $485,000 house in Santa Clarita and a $15,000 land parcel in Cal City. Not bad. If they both sell I'll make nearly 30% of what I earned in a year as a teacher.

Grandma went to the hospital today. Because I don't have a real job, it was no problem to go get the coffees and danish and camp out in the ER with Grandpa.

I've been reading a couple of awesome books about buying and holding real estate. I'm excited about buying some low-middle rated houses and renting them forever. I'm going to get my creepy, rough-looking guy friend Lance to go with me to collect rent the first couple of times. That should be fun.

I went tanning in the stand-up high intensity booth yesterday. BIG MISTAKE. I could only handle 6 minutes. I felt like I was going to puke. I had 10 but I'm glad I bailed out because my posterior and neck are BURNED.

I'm thinking about going to Santa Clarita... If I lived there I could get my car cleaned for free every Saturday at the Mercedes dealership. It would be sweet.

Ohh, I got a new computer for my birthday and I have to pick it up now. It's a Toshiba. I'm stoked. Thanks Heather and Grandpa!

Love,
Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home