6.05.2005

En Francais

Oooooohhhh, my weekend was so good. Last night I went out with Ludovic. He is from France, near Lens. I met him in Santa Clarita and we went out to eat sushi. He won my heart when he ordered the entire bottle of wine, not just glasses. Ha ha ha. It was excellent Chardonnay. We ate really good spicy tuna rolls and some kind of fried scallop roll thing. He was very interesting and kind. He has a son, which is very weird, and he is going to France in August and taking him along. We talked about everything. I asked him if he smokes, because I suspected he did because he wrote "no answer" in his profile, and it turns out he does. Camel lights. So after dinner we enjoyed the immeasurable pleasure of an after dinner cigarette in the company of one who did not give a shit. Then we went to TGI Friday's and had martinis. He had apple, I had lemondrop. Both were very delicious. Then we went back to his car and kissed a LOT. He is a very good kisser. They are so rare. Tabish was good. My other boyfriends all left something to be desired. The funny thing is that Ludovic is acting very, very smitten very, very early. He hasn't left any doubt. When we were at TGIF's he asked me, "So do you want to see me again?" And then later that night he said he really wants to see me again and then he spoke about when I meet his son I'll see that he looks just like him. His "mini-me" he calls him. At one point Ludovic leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Tu es tres belle." I just smiled and said, "I know." He laughed. "I know you know!" he said. Ludovic is quite rugged and handsome. He has very blue eyes. He said people comment on them a lot. And then he noted that my eyes are green and then he kissed my forehead and then he kissed me (very well). And then we kissed some more, and some more, and today he wrote to me and said again that he wants to see me soon and that he "needs" my kisses. There is a lot more than that that I need, but I'm going to act wisely. I liked that he did not make a move to go too far in the common parking lot. He kept his hands where hands should stay--the waist. Let's see, he body boards and he has a black belt in Judo. And he makes somewhere near 100,000, at least that is what is on his profile. I believe it. And I liked that he paid for everything without flinching and without ceremony. I tried to pay for our drinks and he wouldn't hear it. The only thing wrong with Ludovic is that he seems a little distressed that I am 9 years younger than him (his ex-wife was 2 years older than him) and he tucks his shirt in too far. We spoke a lot of French and he says that I know a lot more than the vast majority of people he has met here. He called me today and he spoke to me in French. I like it. His English is excellent and his accent is not pronounced. He doesn't have any problems with the th sound. He lives in Camarillo, which is a swank part of Ventura county.

Today I went out and bought a lot of stuff. I got some really cute summer stuff from Wet Seal and a gold watch. Plus I got some jeans and two cute casual jackets that I'm going to wear over jeans. And two new pairs of sunglasses. Tomorrow I'm going to get my air tanks filled to prepare for scuba on Wednesday and go join the association of realtors.

I think I'm going to buy a wetsuit soon. I can use it when I go diving and if someone takes me body surfing I can use it then, too...

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2005, Blogger Keepin it real said...

I love when people post pictures. You're quite attractive, for a white woman. Just kidding. I forgot about your blog, I used to go to it a lot, then I got a new computer and I had you on my favorite list on my old one.

Anyways, it seems like frenchy is a really nice guy. So you are German?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home