9.27.2006

Old Pizza

Today was weird, so I wore some weird clothes. Brown alligator heels, jeans, wine-colored jacket, and I carried a bright pink alligator bag. And I didn't care.

Didn't do any mega deals today. I'm trying to be patient. I've got 3 houses for sale right now and I want to SELL THEM!!!!!

Plus my phone is acting psychotic. I had voice mail and it didn't tell me!

I got a form today from the Bar Association. Heather's future happiness rests in my hands. What to do? I mean, do I really believe the applicant's reputation, with respect to honesty, trustworthiness, diligence, and reliability is good? I guess. Can I attach an additional sheet if necessary?

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha. You had better fill that thing out and return it!!! The DC bar does not mess around.

Love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home