6.12.2004

From L.A.

I wrote a blog earlier and it got deleted! So sad. It wasn't that interesting, though. I'm in Palmdale now and I hate to say that I'm quite depressed. I need my randy girls to cheer me up. My grandmother is in serious decline. She has no idea what time it is. She started cooking lunch at 9 this morning. We caught her too late. I washed 4 huge loads of her laundry yesterday (no one had been bothering to wash them for her, and she has 2 house cleaners that come in 3 times a week). The way she has all her clothes thrown around, though, there is almost no way to tell what is dirty without sniffing it.

So yesterday I spent some time unraveling about 150 pairs of G-ma's hose. She throws them all into the washer together, apparently. Then they get tangled and she tries to rip a pair out of the ball when she needs them. Insanity.

My stepgrandfather is here for the moment, but he flies out tomorrow. He had skin from his ear put on the end of his nose because the doc chopped a bit off do to skin cancer. What is absolutely hilarious about this is that his ears are really hairy, so now he has gray whiskers popping out of the tip of his nose.

This is the news from the asylum. Please e-mail me and relieve my psychotic boredom.

Love,
Kat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home